Thursday 23 June 2011

Record Label Special!

Good afternoon! 

Before we begin, just a quick thanks to the guys over at GotDjent?.com for featuring my interview with Ganesh Rao yesterday. Much appreciated! I hope you all enjoyed it too, I for one thought it was bloody interesting.

Anyway, on with the today's article! 

A few days ago, I received an Email from a guy called Mark Weller. It transpired that he is one of the head honchos over at League Records and he has asked me to tell all my lovely readers all about them. So here goes...



League Records are a newly formed label comprised of some of the members/founders of the League Of Extraordinary Djentlemen. They support all types of music and are not restricted to just Djent, they just want to better the metal community as a whole. So bands from all walks of life, including Metalcore, Deathcore and Hardcore are welcomed by what seems to me, a rather awesome new label. 

Another point Mark was very eager to make was that of their ethical stance, and for good reason. With League Records, bands come first. No bullshit with these guys, if you sign with them you are top priority to them. You are not just a way of making money. Which, incidentally, is another point League Records want to make. They are distancing themselves greatly from the money obsessed business side of music and aim to;

 " get great, reasonably priced music out there to the masses". 

This makes me happy. I hate the fact that most labels will happily charge extortionate prices for, in some cases, piss poor music. *Cough* Victory Records I'm talking to you *Cough*

Unfortunately I am unable to tell you who they have got signed at the moment as they refuse to divulge this information before the big reveal in a couple of weeks. So make sure you give League Records a 'Like' HERE and check back to the page on July 2nd when the good people at League reveal all! Apparantly the signings are "Completely different". I am definitely intrigued...

Now, I can hardly call this a "special" if I only feature one awesome label. So next up, I would like to tell you guys about Myriad Records. This is run by a really cool guy called Jaime Gamble and christ almighty have they got some good shit coming up. 



  Myriad have already secured The Schoenberg Automation to their line-up and boy have they got some other awesome bands ready to announce. I am, again, unable to divulge the information because I am sworn to secrecy but believe me when I say, it will blow your mind. 

You need to go 'Like' Myriad now because it is run by more awesome people who strive, like those at League, to bring you top quality music. HERE is a link to Myriad's Facebook.

Please go like these two awesome labels, they are doing all this shit for you guys and I really feel we should help them out as much as we can. 

Thanks for reading guys, I'll be about on the page as usual if you want to get in touch. Make sure you check back tomorrow for a feature on the brand spanking new Encircle album which is due in the next week or so! Much love people 

No comments:

Post a Comment