Sunday 26 June 2011

Another Week Gone....

So here we are at the end of the second week! 

Again, thanks so much to all of you who read the blog! Really is appreciated. I am doing my best to say thankyou to all of you, but more on that later.....

I thought I would use today as a chance to round up what has been happening in the last week and to look forward to what's coming up both here on Musings and elsewhere. Where to begin? 

Of course, the week started on a massive shit note due to the death of Ryan Dunn. Massively sad thing to happen and I dont care if people say he had it coming due to his involvement with Jackass. Nobody deserves to die so young. The week did eventually get better though, some awesome bands posted on the Facebook wall, namely The Nocturnal Chaos. There were a few others but right at this moment in time I cant be arsed to trawl through the page looking for where people posted. So to all the bands that posted, sorry I didnt mention you. However it is appreciated! Keep on posting people! 


I will have more from the guys at The Nocturnal Chaos in the next month or so, so make sure you hit up their Facebook Page in the mean time. 

The main news from my point of view this week is the fact that myself and David Hurst from Monolyth Studios are teaming up to produce and promote the Debut EP for The Immerse Project. This is the solo project of 18 year old guitarist Connor Sweeney, who we are really excited about. We feel he has a massive amount of talent and so we are helping him get the exposure he deserves. We hope you will support us and him all through the process. Although saying that, I am sure you all will considering the amazing community we are! 



In regards to future events, next week will see a new featured artist as always, bringing with it some exclusive treats for you guys ;) So make sure you keep checking back! I promise it is worth checking back for. We also have another exclusive in the way of a review, I have managed to bag myself an early copy of Encircle's LP Watch The Sky Fall, so I will have that for you tomorrow. We also have the release of both Evan Brewer's Alone and Francesco Artusato's Chaos And The Primordial this week so I am sure you will see reviews cropping up when I find the time to write them and have had a good listen through. 


Staying with future stuff here on musings, Over the coming weeks I will have an early review of The Paradoxical Spirals amazing new album as well as some exclusives surrounding that for you people. There are also possible features from Remi Gallego, A.K.A The Algorithm, but I cant confirm that yet! 

Will be back tomorrow with stuff from my new featured artist and of course, the usual pointless ramblings! 

Much Love Guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment