Friday 24 June 2011

Encircle. Awesome.

Why hello there fellow Djents. 

If any of you have been reading the various pages and websites to do with Djent recently, you will have heard the news about Encircle releasing his début full length. Now, if any of you have heard the sampler he posted a few days ago and are like me, you will have continually raped that replay button. 

Watch The Sky Fall is shaping up to be absolutely fucking amazing. I spoke to the man behind Encircle, Anthony DiGiacomo, a few days back about the teaser and he said that he purposefully picked his LEAST favourite parts to put in there. Yes, you read that correctly. The LEAST favourite bits. If you have heard it, you will understand how utterly insane that sounds. The sampler was fucking incredible and just had me hooked, so if those are the shit bits I believe I may have an accident in my trousers when I hear the good bits! 



I have also been lucky enough to hear one of the tracks from the album a bit early. And boy is it awesome. Its heavy, technical, ambient and melodic all at the same time! It just made me want the album even more to be honest with you. 

The album is slated for release THIS TUESDAY the 28th of June. Which, coincidently, is when Evan Brewer and Francesco Artusato's solo albums come out. However this is a tentative release date as there are still a few bits left to sort out on the album. 

What makes it even more awesome is that the album has been produced by Tre Watson. This of course means excellent quality which invariably will make everyone happy! 

Sorry for the pitiful length of this post, I haven't really had time today and just wanted to share this awesome artist with you! 

Check out his Facebook HERE
And here is a link to the album sampler on the old YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Bc7Ii7mPQ

Will post something more substantial tomorrow! Probably a review of something or another. 

Much Love guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment