Sunday 12 June 2011

Here Goes.....

Well, here it is. The Blog.

I am The Djentleman...... And this page is where I will host most of  my ramblings about everything and anything I can be bothered to make comment on in the metal world . I decided to start doing this after one of my fellow metal heads decided he was going to start a blog, writing about the various goings on in regards to metal music, so reviews and news and all that rubbish. I thought it was a great idea, hence why I created this.  I am hoping to link in with his blog when he eventually gets it up and running so, make sure you check it out when its ready!

Anyone who knows me personally will be able to tell you I have a very varied taste in music, especially metal. It is such a wide genre with so many different varieties, I think that is one of the reasons I love it so much to be honest. I love everything from generic deathcore to technical as fuck stuff like Behold the Arctopus so I am hoping there will be something for everyone here!

Saying this, the main area of metal I am completely in love with has to be the progressive side. Djent to be precise.

Now i know full well there are hundreds of fan-sites and forums and shit like that, all focussing entirely on Djent and the bands that fall under this "genre". This is not the only thing i will focus on in my various posts as there are so many other things that interest me.

Anyway, I was dreading doing this first post as you never really know what to say without making a total arse of yourself. Thanks for reading and i hope you return when I have more substantial posts up!

Anyway....... on with the posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment