Friday 8 July 2011

Announcements Galore!

Evening Djents. 

Today has been a busy one for me here at Musings. However it has also been an awesome day. 

Firstly I would like to let you all know that at some point over the next week, Musingsofadjentleman.blogspot will be no more......


However! Don't panic. While musings will be no more on blogspot, Musingsofadjentleman.com will be born! Yay! 

Yeah basically I didn't like the fact that I was constantly associated with Blogspot. This isn't a bad thing, I just think it would be better if I had my own registered domain name and site. So, I have enlisted the help of a web designer to get me up and running. This would be the awesome Rob Booth. He is an awesome guy and I am very greatful to him taking on this job for me.

I am not sure when the new site will be up, but you will all know about it when its finished! 



Right. 

Now to other stuff happening in the world of Musings. 

As you can see by the above picture, Visions are releasing their début LP in a week or so (As if you didn't all know already). With this in mind, I contacted the awesome people over at Basick records and have managed to grab myself an early copy to review! This is of course awesome. I am hoping to have some more stuff to do with these guys over the next week or so, but I cant say anything yet! Dont want to go making empty promises to you guys. 






Also in the next week, I will have a review up for another awesome band. Mishkin! Their awesome new EP Row Away From The Rocks has kindly been sent to me to review. So I will have that up real soon!


I will be back tomorrow with new stuff, and hopefully an interview. 

Much Love People 

No comments:

Post a Comment